HOW TO ENSURE A QUICK CLOSE
We understand that getting a mortgage is a big deal and should not be taken lightly. At AmeriFirst we aim to be a standard above all the rest. We want to make sure that all of our borrowers go into the process with as much knowledge as possible to ensure a quick and easy close.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, gather the following items ahead of time:
- Most recent paystubs for one month
- W2s from the last two years
- Signed copies of your last two years' Federal tax returns, including all schedules
- Choose a homeowners insurance company and have the name and number ready to go
- Most recent asset statements for two months (checking, savings, investment, retirement)
By collecting these items ahead of time, you'll be prepared once you decide which loan is right for you.
For an even quicker close, ask your AmeriFirst loan officer if you qualify for Protect Your TransactionTM (PYT). This unique program does all the heavy lifting upfront and allows for an even quicker close that's also backed by a monetary assurance for qualified borrowers. AmeriFirst